- Save time with fast scanning speeds and intuitive controls. Set up quickly, using a single cable. Enjoy high-resolution document detail. One-touch scan-to buttons let you start working and sharing fast. Place this compact scanner almost anywhere.
Stay productive with high-quality, versatile document scanning
Finish jobs faster – scan a one-page A4 document in as fast as 14 seconds at 200 dpi resolution1, or scan a 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6-inch) photo in as fast as 21 seconds at 200 dpi resolution1.
Copy documents quickly using the one-touch copy button.
Save time with easy-to-use controls. Plug in and set up fast, using a single cable.
Get precise results when you scan important documents and images. Capture crisp detail at up to 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution, 48-bit colour1.
Scan and archive documents with ease.
Save time with convenient one-touch scanning capabilities. Capture and send images directly to email or PDF – and print or copy images in a touch.
Scan multiple items at once – including business cards, receipts, and photos, and automatically save them as separate files.
Create the prints you need: use the ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6 photo-editing software included to easily edit, search, and organise images for printing in multiple sizes.
Save valuable space in your office with this compact scanner that fits almost anywhere.
Set up and work where you want: this compact, landscape-oriented scanner can fit almost anywhere in your office.
Scan books, journals, and bound materials with ease, using the scanner's floating-hinged lid for high clearance.
Eliminate the need for a power cable – this USB-powered scanner saves energy by plugging directly into your PC2.
- Scanner type
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 4800 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution
- Up to 19200 dpi
- Duty cycle (daily)
- 26,000 scan minimum life time
- Bit depth
- Levels of grayscale
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 21 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 text page to Microsoft Word: about 30 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to share/e-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 37 sec for single image scan
- A4 PDF to e-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 37 sec for single image scan
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 216 x 297 mm (restricted by scan image file size of 2 GB for Windows, 1 GB for Mac, 1 GB for Linux)
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo, newsprint, magazine articles)
- Scan file format
- Windows & Linux: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, TIFF Compressed, PNG, PCX, FlashPix (FPX), PDF, PDF searchable, RTF, HTM, TXT; Mac: TIFF, PICT, JPEG, GIF, FlashPix, Plain Text, PDF, HTML, Rich Text. Mac HP Scan supports : TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PDF-Searchable, RTF, TXT: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PDF-Searchable, RTF, TXT. Mac Image Capture supports: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, PDF
- Scan input modes
- Four front panel button (Scan, Copy, Scan to PDF, Scan to e-mail); HP Solution Center; and user application via TWAIN
- Control panel
- Four front panel button (Scan, Copy, Scan to PDF, Scan to e-mail)